mgr inż. Krzysztof Malowany
I received MSc degree in 2012 at Mechatronics Faculty in Institute of Micromechanics and Photonics. In the same year I started PhD studies and I was employed as a technical referent in Institute of Micromechanics and Photonics. I am also co-founder of technological company KSM Vision Sp. z o.o..
- Optical methods of testing and inspection,
- Digital Image Correlation method,
- Opto-numerical methods of engineering structures investigation,
- Implementation of the developed methods in power and heat generation, chemical and pharmaceutical industries, as well as art conservation.
- Scientific publications in 6 journals with Impact Factor, 3 publications in reviewed journals, 7 conference publications.
- Laureate of the Warsaw University of Technology Award for scientific achievements completed with technology transfer in 2013.
- Laureate in two nation-wide competitions of MA thesis.
Phone+48 22 234 86 35
ul. Św. A. Boboli 8